If you are a university graduate, have knowledge of basic accounting are a good user MSOffice, speak fluent English, have the ability to learn and adapt quickly in various situations, then we would like to meet you!
We offer a dynamic working environment, routine free (clients from different industries), support for personal development (on-the-job training from more experienced colleagues and support in obtaining professional qualifications – eg. ACCA, CIA, CAFR), a flexible schedule and competitive salary.
The ideal candidate:
· Is an organized, rigorous, ambitious and persistent person;
· Learns fast, has ideas (and shares them), is hard working;
· Speaks and writes English fluently;
· Is a proficient user of MS Office (especially Excel and Word);
· Has accounting knowledge.
· Perform audit tests and document audit findings;
· Communicate with audit team members;
· Communicate with client representatives for obtaining information necessary for the audit;
· Perform other audit and accounting related tasks.
· Motivating salary, meal tickets;
· Flexible work time;
· Qualification as a financial auditor;
· Support you need to progress your career quickly.
Please send your CV’s to: email@example.com